Furniture / Home Goods
Bello Villa Warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Some products have 2 year warranty included noted on the product page.
All BlueJay Fine Jewelry pieces are handcrafted using exceptional quality materials. Our quality control team inspects each piece before shipment to ensure.
- Free Ring Sizing- We want to make sure your ring fits for a lifetime.
- Free Polishing and Refinishing- Erase normal wear and tear that can dull your ring by bringing it in regularly for free polishing or refinishing.
- Free Prong Tightening- To prevent diamond & gemstone loss we provide free prong tightening
- Free Brushed Finish Application- We will refinish any men's or ladies band to keep it looking as new as the day you purchased it.
- Free Lifetime Service- We will clean and inspect your jewelry free for life.
(The Lifetime Warranty does not apply to or cover accidental loss, neglect, or theft of your fine jewelry pieces. We recommend you insure your jewelry for casualty or loss.)
Fine Jewelry Care
Taking good care of your fine jewelry pieces will keep them looking magnificent for generations to come. All fine jewelry needs proper care.
- Avoid leaving it in the sunlight - As sunlight damages skin, heat and light can damage certain gemstones. Too much sunlight can fade or damage certain gemstones (including amethyst and topaz). Store fine jewelry in a dark pouch or jewelry case to be safe.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals - Remove your fine jewelry before using household chemicals like ammonia or bleach. These can damage metals and gemstones. Even hairsprays, perfumes, or lotions should be avoided. Wear your fine jewelry after you use hairspray, perfumes, and lotion. Never wear jewelry while going swimming or in the sauna. Keep it away from wood as some woods have chemically treated surfaces.
- Keep it in a ziplock bag and store it in a dark pouch or jewelry case.
Service & Repairs
All BlueJay Fine Jewelry pieces can be sent back for service and repairs. You can count on our artisans to treat your piece with care. If a product has any issues arising outside of proper and reasonable care, or negligence, we would be happy to restore your fine jewelry on a fair labor and materials rate plus return postage. Contact us at Sales@bellovilla.com and we will provide you a price quote and time it will take to repair your fine jewelry piece. You are responsible for shipping costs and we recommend that the jewelry piece is insured for the full value.